SCIS has a vibrant placement programme where mostly product based companies with good salary packages come for recruitment. The work in such companies is challenging and interesting with a brand value on technologies and the company itself.
In the last two years, we have had the following recruitments:
- Intel: The mode of recruitment is to first recruit the students as interns for a year. M.Tech. and I.MTech. students are eligible for this as the work done in such corporates is considered as their final year project. Seven students were selected as interns by Intel: 3 from I.M.Tech., 3 from M.Tech.(CS) and 1 from M.Tech.(AI).
- GE: 2 students, one each from I.M.Tech. and M.Tech.(CS) were selected.
- HEXAGON: One I.M.Tech. student was recruited.
- ACL Digital: 3 students, one each from M.Tech(CS), M.Tech(AI) and M.Tech.(IT) were recruited.
- MCA Students: Generally, the final semester project so far has been allowed to be an internship. In 2022, the following companies recruited students as interns: Samsung semiconductors, Crisil, Quadratyx, Oneconvergence, Techsophy, Zentree labs, Latentview analytics, Factset.
- In April 2023, Marvell visited the campus and recruited eight students -- 5 I.M.Tech. and 3 M.Tech. -- as interns.
- Placement is ongoing for internships and the page will be updated as more companies visit the campus.
- MCA Students: From this year onwards, the final semester project has been converted into an internship to encourage more industry-oriented learning. Students will also do a mini-project in the campus spread over their 2nd and 3rd semesters.