The following is the summary of the criteria for admission into the various programmes:
- Ph.D. admission is through an entrance exam followed by an interview. Please refer to appropriate section in the University prospectus about UGC Regulations 2016
- 5-year Integrated M.Tech(CS) admission will be based on JEE (Mains) score in order of merit will be the only criteria for admission (no entrance examination or any interview will be conducted).
- M.Tech. admission is through GATE score only. Admission is done through counseling.
- MCA admissions are done through the written entrance examination conducted by the university. The students who are shortlisted are then admitted through counseling.
For further details on the admission to a specific programme and for Foreign Candidates, please refer to the corresponding programme page. For schedule of entrance examination and admission, please refer to latest University Prospectus
Fee Structure :
|Course Name||Admission Fee||Fee at the time of Admission||Fees per Sem||Tution Fee||Miscellaneous Fee||Deposits Refundable||Grand Total|
|5-yr Int. M.Tech(CS)||290||300+17270||---||9515||4440||1595||33675|
|M C A||290||300+17270||---||9580||4500||1595||33535|
Fee Payable by the Foreign Nationals/ NRI Students : 1210$ per semester(Ph.D., M.Tech (CS/AI/IT), MCA & 5-yr Int. M.Tech(CS))
Mess Deposit to be paid at the time of Hostel Admission:
|Particulars||General Category||SC/ST Sholarship holders|
|Mess Deposit for 5-Year Integrated courses||5000*||1500|
|Mess Deposit for all other courses||2500||1500|
|Room Rent (Per Semster)||500||Nil|
|Crockery Fees (Per Year)||250||250|
|Hostel Caution Money Deposit (Refundable except service charge 200/-)||600||400|
* To be collected in two installments @ 2500/- at the time of admission and Rs.2500/- at the beginning
of their 3rd year of study.