School of Computer and Information Sciences
- Evidential Reasoning Technique for identification of geomorphological features from satellite images, 1989-92.
- Neural computing approach for combinatorial optimization problem, 1989.
- Intelligent GIS for NRDMS, 1994-98.
- DATER- AI approach to dating, 1996-99.
- Development of a Decision Tree Tool for spatial Data Mining, 2000.
- Investigation of wavelet analyses for shortlisting of images for content based image retrieval, 2002.
- Content based retrieval of remote sensing data, 2005.
- National Metadata Standards for geospatial data, 2004.
- Research and Development of Data Mining Techniques for Cyber security, 2006.
- Manifold Learning and Applications, 2007.
- A Context-aware and Preference-aware Recommended System for Use of Facilities and Utilities in Indian Cities, 2015.
- ECIL, Identification of surface defects in radioactive pallets using Mathematical Morphology, 1993.
- Survey of India- 3D reconstruction of Monolithic Buddha statue using stereo images, 1993.
- Dept of Post- Software VITARAN- Registered letter delivery system, 1995.
- IGNCA- National Consultant for the UNDP project “Strengthening of National Facility for Interactive Multimedia Documentation on Cultural Resources” , Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts, 1996-97.
- ADRIN Decision Tree for Landslide Prediction.
- Corporate Training- Satyam, L&T Infotech.