S Durga Bhavani
SCIS,University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O,
Hyderabad - 500 046.
Areas of Interest:
Social and Biological Network Analysis, Graph Algorithms, Network Science.
- Over 15 years of Teaching and Research Experience.
- Co-PI of funded project on Network Science under University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) phase II, Network Projects, University of Hyderabad, wef 1 Dec 2015.
- Co-PI of a funded project on Fractal geometry of DNA structure under University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) Phase-II, University of Hyderabad.
- Member: Board of Studies in Computer Science, Siddhartha College of Arts and Science, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Participated in CEFIPRA workshop on New Avenues for Network Models (13th - 15th January 2014)
- Invited talk "Network Science: Insights from Biological and Social Network Analysis" at National level seminar on Recent Advances in Mathematics and its Applications, Department of Mathematics, Bhavan's New Science College, Hyderabad, 6th August 2015.
- Invited as a Resource person at the Workshop on CASH committees in Higher Educational Institutions in Hyderabad, 2nd September 2015, at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- IT for Society: Developed a multi-meida software toolkit to promote basic literacy among urdu speakers 'Asan Urdu Ver 1.0 & 2.0' with Dr. Afeefa Banu (Department of English) as a UPE Interface Project 2004-2007.