Dr. P S V S Sai Prasad
SCIS, University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O,
Hyderabad - 500 046.
Areas of Interest:
Distributed Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data Engineering, Soft Computing, Rough Sets.
- Awarded: 1
- Thesis submitted: 1
- Ongoing: 2
Professional Experience and Activities:
- Recieved best thesis award by Indian Society for Rough Sets on the eve of Rough set day celebrations (10th November) at the 1st International Conference on Rough Sets and Knowledge Technologies 2014 (ICRSKT 2014) organised at JNTU, Hyderabad, during 9-11, Nov 2014.
- Awarded: Runners up for the Best Paper award in "The 6th Multi-Disciplinary International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence" (MIWAI - 2012) held during December 26-28, 2012 at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for the research paper entitled "Novel Granular Framework for Attribute Reduction in Incomplete Decision Systems" (co-authored with Prof. C. Raghavendra Rao)
- Chaired a session: ‘Rough Sets and its Generalizations’, 7th International Conference “RSKT 2012 (JRS 2012)”, Chengdu, China, August 17-20, 2012.
- Chaired a session: The 6th Multi-Disciplinary International Workshop on “Artificial Intelligence (MIWAI - 2012)”, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, December 26-28, 2012..
- Visited: Chengdu, China, for attending RSKT 2012 as part of Joint Rough SetSymposium (JRS2012), August 17-20, 2012.
- Visited: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for MIWAI 2012, December 26-28, 2012.
- Invited Talk: ‘Reduct Computation using Rough Set Exploration System and RSESLib’, International Workshop on “Rough Sets and Knowledge Engineering”, Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, November 9-11, 2012.
- Member: Indian Society for Rough Sets
- Member: International Rough Set Society.
- Member: Few screening committees of the University for Staff Selection as a PH representative.
- Member: Committee to recommend roaster points for various teaching positions in University.
- Member: Empowered Committee for Differently Abled Persons.