Nagender Kumar S
SCIS, University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O,
Hyderabad - 500 046.
Areas of Interest:
Internet of Things, Real-Time Data Mining, Ambient Assisted Living Environment.
Professional Experience and Activities :
- Associate Editor for the online Journal-Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems (S2IS)
- Reviewer for IEEE Sensors Journal, MDPI Sensors, JSAN, Energies
- Technical Program Committee member for International Conference on Sensing Technology (ICST)
- Title/Topic: Smart Sensors and Internet of Things, Date: 29-March-2016, Session: MHRD-GIAN Program Venue: Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University)-New Delhi, India
- Title/Topic: Software Design for Sensor Data Reception and Analysis, Date: 08-Feb-2016, Session: MHRD-GIAN Program, Venue: Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT-Madras, India
- Title/Topic: Implementing XBee for Cyber Physical Systems, Date: 5-8,Jan 2017, Session: IEEE CSS Winter School, Venue: Kalasalingam University, India.
- Title/Topic:IoT and Data Analytics, Date: 02-May-2018, Session: AICTE QIP Short term Course. Venue: VSSUT, Burla, Sambalpur, Orissa, India.