SCIS, University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O,
Hyderabad - 500 046.
Areas of Interest:Networking, Systems Security, Operating Systems.
- Approximately 13 years of industry and 10 years of academic experience including:
- Worked as Technical Lead in Wipro Systems for the development of Information Retrieval Engine using Disk based Skiplists.
- Worked as Project Lead for IP Security Stack Development and SOHO Router in Intoto India Pvt. Ltd. (acquired later by Freescale)
- Worked in Cisco Systems Inc., SJ, USA in the Infrastructure group on the development of IOS-XR released in May 2004.
- Worked in National Remote Sensing Agency on Parallel processing of Image Processing Algorithms using transputers and data processing of airborne scanner images.
- Program committee member for 5th and 6th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technologies, ICDCIT 2008, Delhi and ICDCIT 2009, Bhubaneswar.
- Chaired sessions in the 4th and 5th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technologies, ICDCIT 2007, Bangalore and ICDCIT 2008, Delhi.
- Inaugural lecture “Trends in Computer Architecture and their Impact on Computing” in the short term Faculty Training Programme on Advanced Computer Architecture held at MIC College of Technology, Vijayawada, in association with ISTE and SRM University from 22-27 April 2013.
- Invited talk on “Women in Computing” at CDAC Hyderabad on the occasion of International Women's Day in 2013.
- Invited talk on “Swarm Intelligence in Routing in Wireless Networks” as part of the refresher course conducted by University of Hyderabad, Aug. 11, 2011.
- Invited talk on “Unix Network Programming” in GNITS as part of the 6-day workshop on Network Programming and Simulators held 5-10, July 2010.
- Invited talk on “Mobile IP” on May 14, 2008 and February 26, 2009 in CDAC, Hyderabad as part of their Prepare FUTURE program of training for faculty of Engineering colleges.
- Invited talk on “IP Security – A System Administrator's Perspective” as part of 1-week training programme on e-Suraksha - A Practical Approach in Network Security from Jan. 21-25 2008, CDAC Hyderabad.