M A Saifulla
M.S.(CSE) IIT Madras
PhD, Anna University, India
School of Computer & Information Sciences
University of Hyderabad, Central University P.O.
Hyderabad - 500 046, India
Invited Talks and Resource Person for FDPs/OCs/RCs
Areas of Interest
- Network Traffic Engineering
- SDN (Software Defined Networking)
- NDN (Named Data Networking)
- Datacentre products (Server Load Balancers)
- Network Management Systems
- Worked more than two years for TeNeT Group, IIT Madras and NMSWorks Software Ltd., Chennai as project officer and Lead Engineer and part of the development team of CygNet, an Integrated Network Management System
- Worked as a Project and Technical Leader in the development team of Networking Products, Tata Elxsi Ltd, Bangalore for an year.
- Worked as Senior Software Engineer (Technical Leader) in the team of Server Load Balancer for the Data Centers in Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for more than 7 years.
- Member of Program Committee and Review Committee of IEEE ICCCT 2014, Hyderabad, India.
- Member of Review Committee of IEEE IM 2002, International conference on Integrated Network management, Colorado, USA, SPECTS 2003, International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems, Canada and IEEE PCCCTSG 2015, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Ph.D , Anna University, chennai ,India
- M.S.(CSE),IIT Madras, India